Napoleon Ohio


Welcome to the Zoning Department.  This department is certified under the direction of the Certified Residential Building Official which provides services related to the issuance of sign permits, zoning permits, flood plain improvement permits, and water and sewer tap permits.

The Zoning Department is also a public information source for the Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP), Community Reinvestment Areas (CRA), City Master Plan, Planning & Economic Development, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial development.

If you are in need of building inspections please contact Wood County here.

Code Enforcement

Complaint form for Tall Grass, Weeds, Trash,  Abandoned or Disabled Vehicles, Farm Animals-Live Stock, Sign or Tree Hazards, Unsanitary or Grossly Neglected Properties, Unsafe Building(s) and/or Structure(s) & Stagnate and/or Standing Water which could be a breeding ground for mosquitoes.

Click here to file a Nuisance Complaint