- City Hall Administration - Brittany Roof
- 255 W Riverview Ave
- 419-591-2847 (Office)
- Monday-Friday | 7:30AM-4:00PM
The Department of Human Resources is the central coordinating point for the recruiting and hiring process for available positions within the City, including Civil Service testing for applicable positions.
HR assists with Benefit Administration and helps employees with questions or claims issues. Labor and employee relations including contract negotiations are also a function of this office. The maintenance of personnel files and administration of the City’s performance evaluations and compensation systems along with Worker’s Compensation case management and review are also coordinated by Human Resources. Also included in the HR department is position classification, promotion, training, discipline, EEO/Affirmative Action, labor relations, safety, health, strategic planning and policy development.
Department of Human Resources also provides assistance and guidance to all City departments and employees.
- Click here for 2023 PPO SBC (Plan 2)
- Click here for 2023 PPO SBC (Plan 3)
- Click here for 2023 Vision/Dental SBC
- Click here for 2017 Benefit Plan Book
- Click here for 2023 Preventive Care Campaign Forms
- Click here for Change of Address Form
- Click here for Vacation payout form
- Click here for Internal Position Bid Form
Full-Time Staff Engineer / Licensed Staff Engineer
Please note applications are only taken when specific positions are advertised to the public through the city's website, local area newspapers, and other forms of recruitment.