Business Hours - Office:
Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
1. Please use Enclosed Envelope, or Mail your payment to:
City of Napoleon
255 W. Riverview Avenue
PO Box 151
2. As part of our commitment to providing citizens with efficient, convenient service, the City of Napoleon offers a Utility Connect e-service, which allows you to view your City of Napoleon Utility Bill, make payments and review your up-to-date account information online anytime.
The City of Napoleon partners with Point & Pay to offer credit/debit card payment for your utility bill.
Three Easy Options to Pay by Credit Card
- At Counter – you will be asked to swipe your credit card.
- Online by clicking this link
- By phone
MasterCard®, American Express®, Visa®, and Discover® credit cards are accepted.
Point & Pay the service provider, charges a convenience fee for payment processing of 2.5% with a minimum fee of $2.00.
3. The City offers Payment of Utility Bills through Direct Deduction (Debit) otherwise known as ACH of checking or savings account. Please contact City Utility Billing Office for more information on this payment method or click on the side.
4. Some local Banks accept City Utility Payments as a Customer Service please check with your Bank.
Pay My Bill and Check My Account
Online Utility Payment
View Utility Bills Online
Utility Direct Payment Form
EMS Services Payment
Water Loss Incident Report
Online Payment Information
City of Napoleon has partnered with Point & Pay to offer payment of utilities over the Internet. Point & Pay has a lower credit card fee of 2.5% with a minimum fee of $2.00. You must register before online payments can be accepted or call (1-866-874-1679).
MasterCard®, American Express®, Visa® and Discover® credit cards are accepted.