City of Napoleon
Off Leash Dog Park
East Riverdowns Park, East Front Street
The City of Napoleon opened its first Off-Leash Dog Park at East Riverdowns Park. This facility was made possible through the efforts of the of the Western Ohio Girls Scouts and the local troops in Napoleon.
BECOME A MEMBER
To apply for membership
To receive a City of Napoleon Dog Park membership, prospective members must complete the dog park membership application, pay the annual membership dues, agree to the City of Napoleon Dog Park rules and submit proof of licensing and vaccination.
Pick up an application at the Napoleon City Building - Administrative Desk, 255 W. Riverview Ave., Napoleon, OH. Bring the signed forms along to the Napoleon City Building - Administrative Desk.
Why DO I NEED A Dog Park membership
- Allows for the safe enjoyment of the facility by all users
- Ensures that all dogs using the park have the proper shots and vaccinations
- Gives the City of Napoleon a record of registered users
In order to become a member, dogs must be
- Six months of age and older
- Legally licensed
- Up to date on vaccinations (rabies, DHLPP and bordetella) as verified by a veterinarian. Copies of these vaccinations must be provided upon membership application.
TO register, please visit the napoleon city building, 255 w. riverview ave., napoleon, ohio 43545