City of Napoleon
Off Leash Dog Park
East Riverdowns Park, East Front Street
CURRENT DOG PARK MEMBERSHIPS WILL BE EXPIRING IN FEBRUARY. PLEASE RENEW NOW. SEE FORM BELOW.
The City of Napoleon opened its first Off-Leash Dog Park at East Riverdowns Park. This facility was made possible through the efforts of the of the Western Ohio Girls Scouts and the local troops in Napoleon.
BECOME A MEMBER
To apply for membership
To receive a City of Napoleon Dog Park membership, prospective members must complete the dog park membership application, pay the annual membership dues, agree to the City of Napoleon Dog Park rules and submit proof of licensing and vaccination.
Annual memberships are $10 per household. Memberships are valid from January 1st through December 31st.
Pick up an application at the Napoleon City Building - Administrative Desk, 255 W. Riverview Ave., Napoleon, OH or ACCESS FORMS HERE. Bring the signed forms along with full payment to the Napoleon City Building - Administrative Desk to receive a Key Fob for entry to the Dog Park.
Dog Park members receive
- Unlimited access to the City of Napoleon Dog Park
- One Key Fob per household to enter the Dog Park gate
- The opportunity for you and your four-legged friend(s) to enjoy our off leash park
In order to become a member, dogs must be
- Spayed or neutered
- Six months of age and older
- Legally licensed
- Up to date on vaccinations (rabies, DHLPP and bordetella) as verified by a veterinarian. Copies of these vaccinations must be provided upon membership application.
CLICK HERE FOR A FULL REGISTRATION PACKET
CLICK HERE FOR A RENEWAL FORM FOR CURRENT MEMBERS